glamorous and enchanting- This update on a classic upholstered bed infuses your space with sophistication. Its simple, angular silhouette is softened by gently curving “wings” and distinguished by distinctive detailing. The grand, soft, and pillowy headboard is painstakingly upholstered by hand, swathed in sumptuously rich leather, adding a dramatic focal point that heightens the style of any well-dressed space. Thick layers of padding enfold all surfaces including the footboard and side rails, allowing this piece to float beautifully anywhere in your room.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced laminate hardwood for lasting strength and superior stability.
- Solid hardwood panels rest on wood braces attached to the frame’s side rails for reliable mattress support.
- Made in America—this collection was handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina.
- Arhaus upholstery is made using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Lightly tapered, solid, wood block feet enhance this collection’s transitional styling.
- Frames are padded in dense, eco-friendly foam and poly-fiber wrapped in casings that maintain the padding’s shape.
- Bed frames include space to accommodate variances in mattress sizes and allow bedding to be tucked into frame.
- We recommend using our Retreat 4" Platform with this bed.
- King beds feature a frame cavity of 77.5" w x 80.5" d x 7.25" h.
- Queen beds feature a frame cavity of 62.75" w x 82.75" d x 7.25" h.
- Beds frames are also available in California King by special order. Speak to a Design Consultant for details.
- Craft a custom design that tells your style story. This collection is available in special-order Fabrics, Leathers, Finishes, and more. Ask in store or call 866.427.4287
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Our artisan-crafted leathers can be easily maintained by spot-cleaning using a dry cloth to remove dust and dirt.
- For long-term care, use an undyed cloth dampened with distilled water to wipe down your leather. This will help keep your upholstery looking its best by adding moisture back into the leather.
- Leathers can be cleaned more thoroughly using wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner. For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- Clean oil-based spills from leather by blotting with a clean, undyed, soft cloth. Oil should dissipate over time.
- Spot-clean other liquid spills by blotting with clear, mild soap and distilled water. Follow by wiping the area with distilled water. Use a clean, undyed, soft, and absorbent cloth. Avoid scrubbing. Allow to air-dry.
- Avoid using harsh cleaners or solvents, as these could leave marks or otherwise cause damage.
- To help prevent fabrics and leathers from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.