- Sideboards are handcrafted by artisans in Udaipur, India. Frames are built using solid oak wood, oak veneers, and engineered hardwood that is painted and finished by hand.
- Bone inlaid into cabinet doors is selected, shaped, polished, and smoothed by hand, before being placed carefully, one at a time onto each door.
- Due their hand-crafted nature, each cabinet door features a unique combination of inlay shapes. While their overall design remains consistent, no two sideboards will appear exactly the same.
- Bone used in this collection is ethically and sustainably sourced from naturally deceased water buffalo, which roam the streets and countryside of India.
- As our artisans are non-violent and strict vegetarians, each piece is constructed without conflict.
- Resin is poured over cabinet doors, securing inlays to the sideboard's surface and providing contrast to accentuate the elegant floral motif.
- Resin surfaces are sanded and finished by hand, creating a concrete-like texture with high and low tones that contrast the warm bone and painted wood.
- Wooden surfaces are hand-painted to complement the cabinet’s doors. A coat of clear lacquer provides added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Cord management holes accommodate electronics and bar appliances.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- For daily maintenance, clean lacquered surfaces using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Occasionally dust surfaces with a soft, dry cloth to keep finishes looking their best.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- Remove dirt from wood surfaces using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Protect wood surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.