Skip to content
Gates Leather Bench
Dining Room Furniture
Materials of the moment
sub_department:Dining Benches & Banquettes
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced, laminate hardwood for lasting strength and superior stability.
- Made in America—this collection was handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina.
- Arhaus upholstery is made using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a recycled-steel Flexolator suspension system beneath seats for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Backrests are sustained by flexible, sinuous springs for resilient support and stability.
- Upholstery is padded with dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Seats are padded with sterilized down, feathers, and poly-fiber to create a relaxing, “sink-into” feel.
- Padding is wrapped in cotton, down-proof casings to maintain its shape. Channel-stitching keeps padding in place for added resilience.
- Our Norre recycled-leather fabrics are made with remains of top-quality leathers and finished to retain the original hides’ color and texture.
- Seat height: 20"