- This collection is crafted from sustainably harvested teak wood, selected for its natural beauty and durability.
- Teak hardwood contains natural oils that repel insects, prevent drying, and resist moisture. Teak is also resistant to fungal decay, rotting, and warping due to temperature or humidity.
- Artisan-crafted finishes are applied by hand, using pigment and a wire brush to create subtly distressed appearances.
- Finishes may include hairline cracks and other details that expose the underlying wood. These Finishes may fade or wear after a season of use, gradually acquiring a silvery grey patina typical of untreated teak, adding unique character to your piece.
- 72" rectangular dining table seats up to 6
- 84" rectangular dining table seats up to 8
- 96" rectangular dining table seats up to 10
- 108" rectangular dining table seats up to 10
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Before storing, clean fabrics and ensure cushions are free of moisture, dirt, and debris.
- In saltwater environments, rinse furniture and wash with soap weekly to remove salt deposits that can damage finishes.
- In freezing environments, thoroughly clean and dry, then store in a dry place (such as a garage or shed) to protect your pieces from moisture damage.
- Avoid letting water stand on surfaces and cushions.
- Teak should be dusted and gently polished using a dry, clean, soft cloth to preserve its finish and luster.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Do not clean using pressure cleaners, as these can damage surfaces.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- Our teak finishes are created using a wire brush and pigment applied to teak surfaces. Imperfections such as hairline cracks may be present. If left uncovered, finishes will fade away after a season of use. Once the finish fades, exposing unfinished teak to the elements, furniture will begin to acquire the beautiful silvery-grey patina that is typical of untreated teak.
- To keep clean and mold-free, and prolong teak finishes, protect your furniture with our custom-fit covers when not in use.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks (like scratching, scorching, and water marks) by using coasters, trivets, felt pads, and non-plastic mats.
- Lift wood furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
- Do not lean back in chairs, and avoid using chair stretchers or table pedestals as footrests.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.