Jantar Floor Mirror
- Handcrafted by Indian artisans from mirrored glass framed by engineered hardwood and bone inlay.
- Bone inlays are selected, shaped, polished, and smoothed by hand, before being placed carefully, one at a time onto each mirror frame.
- Due to their handcrafted nature, each piece features a unique combination of inlay shapes. While overall mirror-frame designs remain consistent, no two pieces will appear exactly the same.
- Bone used in our designs is ethically and sustainably sourced from naturally deceased water buffalo, which roam the streets and countryside of India.
- As our artisans are non-violent and strict vegetarians, each piece is constructed without conflict.
- Can be hung vertically or horizontally.
- Hangs from back-mounted D-rings.
- Mounting hardware not included.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Weighs 96.69 lbs.
- This piece is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Dust frame with a soft, dry cloth.
- Clean glass with glass cleaner.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.