In a region of Italy renowned for its furniture-making, dedicated artisans use centuries-old techniques to construct our exquisite Bell’Arte Dining Collections. Every stunning piece is crafted by hand, one at a time like works of art. Solid wood frames are thoughtfully assembled and accentuated by hand-sculpted detailing. Meticulously layered finishes are painted to bring out the woodwork’s unique features and distressed for a timeless appeal. Expertly fitted, custom-upholstered seats are available in a wide array of designer-inspired fabrics, curated to complement your décor and bring your vision to life.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features that will not affect the quality or performance of your piece.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly due to temperature and humidity. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Chair frames are craftsman-built from solid beech wood and hand-selected beech-veneer panels, creating a durable base for each unique finish.
- Chair frames are doubly reinforced with mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks to guarantee years of structural reliability.
- Subtly curved, steam-bent chair backs are accented with scrolling hand-sculpted accents.
- Our Grigio finish is designed to complement our Bell’Arte Dining Collection.
- Finishes are hand-applied by Italian artisans, who combine layers of stain with distressed detailing to achieve an aged appearance that complements our Bell’Arte Dining Collection.
- Finished surfaces are coated with lacquer for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Seats are fully padded and supported by a flexible network of durable rubber webbing for resilient, evenly dispersed comfort.
- Seats are attached by heavy-duty screws, which allow for easy removal for cleaning or reupholstering.
- Weight limit is 275lbs.
- Our wood furnishings are artisan-crafted using sustainably sourced materials from around the world, and the majority of our wood finishes are applied by hand. Due to this, individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each piece truly unique.
- Wood furnishings may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly as temperature and humidity cause the wood to expand and contract. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- For daily maintenance, clean lacquered surfaces using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- To find the specific fabric cleaning code for your upholstery, please visit arhaus.com or contact any of our in-store or online Design Consultants.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- Remove dirt from wood surfaces using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.