Kenneth Martini Table
- Handcrafted by Indian metal artisans from cast aluminum.
- Surfaces feature a hand-antiqued and polished finish
- Copper-plated surfaces feature a hand-antiqued and polished finish
- This hand-finishing process creates truly unique patinas with one-of-a-kind color and pattern variations in every piece, ensuring no two tables will be exactly alike.
- Our metal furnishings are craftsman-built and expertly finished to withstand day-to-day use. However, wear and tear of metal surfaces is relative to use and how well you maintain them.
- Metal surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Wipe-up spills immediately with a soft, dry cloth; remove dirt with a damp cloth. Dry immediately to prevent moisture damage.
- Do not clean metal surfaces using care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could also damage metal finishes.
- Avoid using abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals as these could scratch or mark the metal’s surface.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Protect metal surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on finished metal surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.