The one that feels like it was made for you—because it was. Our Kipton Collection is where clean lines meet maximum comfort, featuring a frame crafted by artisans in North Carolina from sustainably sourced hardwood. Kipton’s thin arms, rounded top, and plush cushions blend seamlessly with classic and contemporary styles.
- Frames are craftsman-built in America using solid, reinforced hardwood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Our sustainably certified Crypton® Missouri Canyon Performance Leather is easy to clean, soft, and durable—engineered with stain-, odor-, and moisture-resistant technology.
- This collection is available by special order in our SEAQUAL-Certified Fabric Collection, made from Upcycled Marine Plastic. Visit a store or call 866.427.4287 to learn more.
- Frame support system features no-sag springs made from recycled steel.
- Seat cushions contain dense foam made from partially plant-based material, padded with sterilized down and feathers.
- Seat cushions also contain flexible, interconnected coils made from recycled steel.
- Backrests are filled with resilient memory fiber and back frame system is supported by flexible elastic webbing.
- The Kipton Collection is available in multiple pieces and customizable fabrics and leathers. Call, email, or live chat with our Design Team to create your own Kipton.
- We want you to love your Kipton as much as we do. We recommend ordering a fabric swatch prior to purchase, ensuring the perfect color choice.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Crypton Performance Leathers should be cleaned immediately by blotting soiled areas with a clean cloth to remove any liquid or debris.
- Gently spot-clean using a solution of mild soap (such as Ivory® or Woolite®) and water. Rinse with plain water and blot dry.
- If any soiling remains, apply a recommended household cleaner (see below) to the spot, gently wipe clean with a soft, white cloth. Rinse with water, blot dry, then allow to air dry completely.
- Repeat spot-cleaning as needed.
- We recommend cleaning Crypton Leathers with: Clorox® Clean-Up with Bleach, Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes, Fantastik® All-Purpose Cleaner, and a 5% diluted bleach solution (two tablespoons bleach per one quart of water).
- Cleaning instructions will vary for non-Crypton leathers and Crypton Performance Fabrics.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- To help prevent fabrics and leathers from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- All fabrics may pill from friction and normal wear, as everyday use loosens fibers. Occasionally use a fabric (or “sweater”) shaver to gently remove pills. Pilling should decrease once loose fibers are removed.
- Lift furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.