- Pieces finished in Dark Walnut feature craftsman-built frames made from solid parawood surfaced with walnut wood veneers.
- Pieces finished in Flemish Natural feature craftsman-built frames made from solid oak wood with elm wood veneers.
- Reconstituted leather insets are dyed and artfully embossed with textural shagreen detailing.
- Wood finishes are hand-stained and coated with lacquer for added protection.
- Warm, brass-finished accents complement wood and leather surfaces.
- All Malone cabinets include levelers.
- Cabinet features 3 shelves (1 fixed, 2 adjustable).
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Artisan-crafted furnishings made from natural wood with hand-applied finishes may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Arhaus finishes may change over time, and natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other features that will add character to your piece without affecting its quality or performance.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly as temperature and humidity cause the wood to expand and contract. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- To prevent moisture damage (like water rings), wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Gently polish glass components with glass cleaner. Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Our artisan-crafted leathers can be easily maintained by spot-cleaning using a dry cloth to remove dust and dirt.
- For long-term care, use an undyed cloth dampened with distilled water to wipe down your leather. This will help keep your upholstery looking its best by adding moisture back into the leather.
- Leathers can be cleaned more thoroughly using wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner. For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- Clean oil-based spills from leather by blotting with a clean, undyed, soft cloth. Oil should dissipate over time.
- Spot-clean other liquid spills by blotting with clear, mild soap and distilled water. Follow by wiping the area with distilled water. Use a clean, undyed, soft, and absorbent cloth. Avoid scrubbing. Allow to air-dry.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- To help prevent fabrics and leathers from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Ensure your furniture sits in a level position to ensure the longevity of your piece, as frames tend to warp if standing on an uneven surface.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in finishes.
- When assembling new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks (like scratching, scorching, and water marks) by using coasters, trivets, felt pads, and non-plastic mats.
- Lift wood furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.