- Artisan-crafted bed frames are built from woven rattan mesh and steam-bent Manau rattan cane from the Sumatra region of Indonesia.
- Manau rattan is the strongest and best quality rattan in the world—with a high density that makes it ideal for furniture construction.
- A five-step finishing process includes sanding the rattan by hand to ensure everything is impeccably smooth.
- Bed frames are steam-bent and hand-stained to complement the rattan’s natural features.
- Stained finishes are coated in lacquer for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Maya beds do not require box springs.
- Bed frames are designed to accommodate for variances in mattress sizes and allow bedding to be tucked in.
- Maya bed frames are not compatible with motion bases.
- Additional Dimensions:
- Queen Cavity Dimensions: 64" W x 83.75" D
- King Cavity Dimensions: 80" W x 83.75" D
- Floor to Bed Slats: 9".
- Floor to Footboard: 25".
- Slats to Footboard: 16".
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Artisan-crafted furnishings made from natural wood with hand-applied finishes may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Arhaus finishes may change over time, and natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other features that will add character to your piece without affecting its quality or performance.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly as temperature and humidity cause the wood to expand and contract. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Ensure your furniture sits in a level position to ensure the longevity of your piece, as frames tend to warp if standing on an uneven surface.
- Our wood furnishings are sealed with lacquer, adding a protective (but not indestructible) barrier, and can be easily spot-cleaned using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- To prevent moisture damage (like water rings), wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in finishes.
- When assembling new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking.
- Lift wood furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.