- Brass cuff features kyanite accented with delicate pieces of pyrite.
- Due to its handmade nature, natural kyanite stones will vary slightly between 0.8 to 1 inches.
- Remove jewelry when working, cleaning, or being active to prevent damage.
- Avoid exposure to heat, cosmetics, body oils, other damaging chemicals.
- Store jewelry using a jewelry box in a dry area.
- Gently polish stones with a dry, soft, microfiber cloth.
- Do not submerge in water or clean with brushes.
- Clean brass with warm water, mild unscented soap and a soft cloth.
- Rinse well and dry thoroughly.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.