Montego Outdoor Bar Table
- Frames are craftsman-built from all-weather tube and cast aluminum, featuring precision welds and reinforced stress points.
- Aluminum frames feature a hand-applied, slightly textured powder-coated finish, which creates a protective, water- and rustproof barrier that’s 10 times more durable than paint.
- Montego Rectangular, 84" and 94" Dining Tables feature holes to accommodate outdoor umbrellas.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- To preserve the finish and look of your outdoor furniture pieces while not in use, store them indoors or cover them securely during winter, heavy rain, and other periods of inclement weather.
- Before storing, clean fabrics and ensure cushions are free of moisture, dirt, and debris.
- In saltwater environments, rinse furniture and wash with soap weekly to remove salt deposits that can damage finishes.
- In freezing environments, thoroughly clean and dry, then store in a dry place (such as a garage or shed) to protect your pieces from moisture damage.
- Avoid letting water stand on surfaces and cushions.
- Dust aluminum frames weekly using a clean, dry cloth to maintain the metal’s luster.
- Brush off loose dirt with a soft-bristle brush. Or spray off debris with a hose. Dry with a soft cloth.
- Periodically clean aluminum furnishings thoroughly, using a clean, soft cloth, mild soap, and water.
- Avoid hitting metal furnishings together. Do not drag when moving. Do not drag sharp or coarse objects across surfaces.
- On tabletops, use coasters, trivets, felt pads, and non-plastic mats to protect surfaces from incidental scratching and chipping of finishes that promote oxidation.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.