Skillfully handcrafted by Indonesian artisans, out Palmer Occasional Collection’s modern lines and contemporary, minimalist styling are designed to perfectly complement its practical functionality. Wooden and upholstered tabletops are accentuated by parsons-style iron table bases, featuring classic metal finishes designed to easily blend with any décor style.
- Upholstered tabletops are supported by plywood, padded with dense foam, and hand-upholstered with your choice of fabric from our Dining Fabric Collection.
- Upholstered tabletops are complemented by iron table bases with your choice of metallic finish.
- Parsons-style iron table bases are powder-coated and finished with epoxy to prevent rusting and provide a protective finish.
- Round Nesting Coffee Tables feature four pull-out extensions, which can be used as stools for additional seating or as additional table surfaces.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- To help prevent fabrics from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- All fabrics may pill from friction and normal wear, as everyday use loosens fibers. Occasionally use a fabric (or “sweater”) shaver to gently remove pills. Pilling should decrease once loose fibers are removed.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- Remove dirt from surfaces using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Protect wood surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.