Retreat 2.5" Platform
- Compatible with all Retreat Mattress options.
- Box Springs/Platforms feature metal corner guards—instead of industry-standard plastic—for added longevity.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Mattress pads are recommended to protect against dirt and moisture.
- Mattresses are one-sided and do not need flipped.
- It is recommended to rotate mattress periodically to distribute wear evenly.
- Annual vacuuming will extend the life and cleanliness of your mattress.
- Spot-clean mattresses using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Before cleaning, pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled mattresses, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.