Sheepskin Wool Rug in Black
- 100% natural sheepskin hides.
- Natural leather backing.
- 6' x 5' rugs weigh approximately 16 lbs.
- 7' x 6' rugs weigh approximately 18 lbs.
- 8' x 6' rugs weigh approximately 24 lbs.
- Use rug pads to protect your rugs and floors from transfer and wear—and to prevent sliding and slippage with use.
- Use rug protectors under legs of heavy furniture to minimize damage and wear to rug fibers.
- Rotate rugs occasionally to distribute wear from traffic.
- Avoid sources of excess heat or abrasion as this could damage rug fibers.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, as this could cause fading and discoloration.
- Avoid exposure to moisture as color transfer from sheepskin may occur.
- Fibers may sprout or shed from your rug relative to traffic and wear. This is normal. Loose threads may be simply trimmed with household scissors.
- Do not pull loose or sprouting threads as this could cause further damage to your rug.
- Dirt, food, and other loose debris can be scraped from rugs with a dull instrument.
- For regular cleaning, sheepskin rugs should be vacuumed lightly using handheld brushless attachments to prevent the pulling.
- Spills should be removed immediately by blotting with a clean, absorbent, white cloth, lukewarm water, and mild soap.
- After cleaning, blot dry with a towel or hang to dry.
- For heavy dirt or stains, scrub genrly with a brush and solution of one part mild liquid soap and ten parts water. Brush gently in the direction of the hair and allow to air dry.
- Before cleaning, pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of material.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to solvent-based cleaners.
- Periodically consult a professional cleaner for a thorough cleaning.