Sullivan Single Bookcase with Cabinet Base
- Sullivan pieces are handcrafted by artisans from reclaimed European oak, sustainably grown solid oak, and oak veneers.
- In addition to its stunning, natural appeal, our reclaimed wood is treasured in many of our collections as a contribution to preserving healthy and sustainable eco-systems.
- Wood surfaces are hand-sanded, layered with several coats of glaze, and finished with a matte lacquer topcoat for added protection.
- Finishes are complemented by solid, oversized iron hardware.
- Adjustable/removable shelving accommodates any storage or display needs.
- Cord management holes accommodate electronics and media equipment.
- All Sullivan pieces include anti-tip kits for added stability.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- For daily maintenance, clean lacquered surfaces using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Remove dirt from wood surfaces using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Protect wood surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- Our reclaimed wood furnishings are artisan-crafted and finishes are applied by hand. Due to this, individual pieces will vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each piece truly unique.
- Reclaimed wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features inherent to salvaged lumber. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly due to temperature and humidity. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.