Tilton Hair on Hide Ottoman
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed from solid, cross-directional hardwood and metal legs.
- Made in America—this collection was handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina.
- Arhaus upholstery is made using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Cushion cores are made with dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Our hides are natural and undyed—variations in shading, hair length and texture make each a unique work of art. No two are exactly alike.
- Arhaus collections furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made. To keep your
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Blonde Brindle hair-on-hide should be lightly vacuumed using your vacuum’s upholstery attachment. Spot-clean dirt or stains using a nonmetallic, soft-bristle brush, clear, mild soap, and water.
- To help prevent fabrics and leathers from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- All fabrics may pill from friction and normal wear, as everyday use loosens fibers. Occasionally use a fabric (or “sweater”) shaver to gently remove pills. Pilling should decrease once loose fibers are removed.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.