This distinctive, dining-room seating collection combines clean lines with dazzling fabric to deliver undeniable style. Constructed from solid maple and reinforced with benchmade craftsmanship, Torino delivers lasting performance and a versatile, transitional design that easily pairs with a multitude of décor styles.
- Chair frames are craftsman-built from reinforced hardwood. Solid maple lefs are tapered and splayed legs for superior stability.
- Hand-applied finishes are coated with lacquer for added protection.
- Seats are reinforced with flexible, rubber webbing layered with foam for a snug, comfortable cushion.
- Our Crypton® performance fabric is easy-to-clean, soft yet durable—engineered with stain-, odor-, and moisture-resistant technology in every fiber.
- Our Sofie Chia and Turbo Ash Performance Fabrics are extremely durable and resist stains and fading but remain beautiful and soft to the touch.
- Additional barstools, counter stools, and benches are available by special order.
- Dining Chair seat: 20? H
- Additional Dimensions:
- Weight limit is 275lbs.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Sofie Chia Performance Fabric, Turbo Ash Performance Fabric, Theater Gunsmoke, and Chalet Oyster are code S: Spot-clean using water-free cleaning solvents only. Do not use water or dry clean.
- Eco-friendly Norre Steel recycled leather is resistant to stains, fading, scratches, and moisture, and can be easily spot-cleaned using mild soap and water. Wipe dry immediately.
- Do not over-wet recycled leathers or use solvents to clean. Avoid leather cleaner and conditioner as these could cause damage.
- For tough stains, rub with a soft brush.
- Blot with a clean towel, rinsing thoroughly; let air-dry.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- To help prevent fabrics and leathers from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- All fabrics may pill from friction and normal wear, as everyday use loosens fibers. Occasionally use a fabric (or “sweater”) shaver to gently remove pills. Pilling should decrease once loose fibers are removed.
- Do not lean back in chairs, and avoid using chair stretchers as footrests.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.