Handcrafted in America, the Wessex Collection embraces classic Old World British style with workbench artistry. Each sturdy frame, crafted from sustainably sourced hardwood, is draped in the rustic beauty of our hand-distressed leather, accented with elegant tufting, and highlighted by rows of hand-applied nailheads. Each classic, exquisitely comfortable piece is padded with down, feathers, and eco-friendly foam for sink-into comfort that is evenly sustained by a resilient sinuous support system. With luxurious rolled arms and a low profile, this living collection is as comfortable as it is beautiful.
- Bronco and Prado leathers are aniline dyed for a vintage appearance using centuries-old tanning techniques and layering wax to achieve a distinct patina.
- Aniline-dyed leather is hand-finished to accentuate its natural color variations, distinct texture, and other unique features.
- Bronco Whiskey leather is complemented by our Reclaimed Umber finish and brass-finished nailheads; while Prado Java is complimented by our Stone finish (no nailheads).
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for lasting strength and superior stability.
- Made in America—this collection was handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina.
- Arhaus upholstery is made using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a no-sag, recycled-steel, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Backrests are sustained by flexible, sinuous springs for resilient support and stability.
- Seat-cushion cores contain flexible, interconnected recycled-steel coils, which provide additional support and continuous comfort.
- Cushion cores are made with dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Seat cushions are padded with sterilized down, feathers, and poly-fiber to create a relaxing, “sink-into” feel.
- Cushions are wrapped in cotton, down-proof casings to maintain their shape. Channel-stitching keeps padding in place for added resilience.
- Craft a custom design that tells your style story. This collection is available in special-order Fabrics, Leathers, and Finishes. Ask in store or call 866.427.4287
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Our leathers can be easily spot-cleaned using a dry cloth to remove dust and dirt.
- Bronco and Prado leathers can be cleaned more thoroughly using wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills on leather by blotting with a clean, soft cloth. Oil should absorb completely into the leather in a short time.
- Spot-clean other liquid spills on leather by blotting with mild soap and distilled water. Follow by wiping the area with distilled water. Use a clean, soft, and absorbent cloth. Allow to air dry.
- Apply leather conditioner using a clean, undyed cloth. Allow your upholstery to air dry before gently buffing to finish.
- Avoid using harsh cleaners or solvents, as these could leave marks or otherwise damage leather finishes.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.