- Sterling silver stud earrings are adorned with freshwater pearls.
- Post backs.
- Wipe silver clean with a silver polishing cloth.
- After each wearing, gently clean pearls with a dry, clean, soft, lint-free microfiber cloth.
- Periodically clean with very mild non-detergent soap (Woolite®) or a commercial jewelry cleaner made specifically for pearls.Have a professional jeweler periodically clean pearls.
- Remove jewelry when working in the kitchen or garden, or while cleaning or playing contact sports as these activities may cause damage.
- Avoid exposure to water, lotions soap, body oils, cosmetics, perfumes, chlorine or other chemicals, excessive heat, humidity and cleaning agents as these may cause damage, discoloration and affect the finish.
- We recommend storing jewelry in a jewelry box, in a dry area, separating each piece to avoid abrasion.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.