Skip to content
Arielle Rectangle Coffee Table
Living Room Furniture
sub_department:Coffee Table & Trunks
- Arielle tables are handcrafted by Filipino artisans from hand-selected fossilized clam shell veneers, wrought iron, and engineered hardwood.
- Collected from a remote mountainous area in the Central Phillipines, these fossilized clams lived over 40 million years ago in ancient tropical oceans.
- Hand-picked materials are sustainably sourced without negative impact on the environment in compliance with Philippine Environmental Regulations.
- Clam shell veneers are inset into an engineered hardwood then buffed and polished by hand to accentuate their natural colors, patterns, and textures—resulting in a stunning one-of-a-kind surface.
- Wrought iron table bases are finished, buffed, and polished by hand to accentuate the accompanying tabletops.
- Due to the nature of the materials used and the artisan-crafted finishes applied to our collections, some features may vary in color, pattern, and texture, making each piece unique.
- Furnishings may display small splits, joint lines, or other natural features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.