- Crafted by Mexican artisans.
- Backgammon game boxes are made from oxidized metal covered with reclaimed parota-wood veneer exteriors.
- Handcrafted glass game pieces are made in Mexico City, using special techniques invented to emphasize color, contrast, and texture.
- Dice are hand-cut and individually ground with calibrated precision to ensure optimum functionality.
- Set weighs 16.5 lbs.
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.