- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced, laminate hardwood and metal legs for lasting strength and superior stability.
- Made in America—this collection was handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina.
- Arhaus upholstery is made using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a recycled-steel Flexolator suspension system beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Backrests are sustained by flexible webbing for resilient support and stability.
- Cushion cores are made with dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Seat cushions are padded with sterilized down, feathers, and poly-fiber to create a relaxing, “sink-into” feel.
- Cushions are wrapped in cotton, down-proof casings to maintain their shape. Channel-stitching keeps padding in place for added resilience.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Pieces upholstered in Cord Coal or Stirrup Multi fabrics are code S: Spot-clean using water-free cleaning solvents only. Do not use water or dry clean.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- To help prevent fabrics and leathers from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- All fabrics may pill from friction and normal wear, as everyday use loosens fibers. Occasionally use a fabric (or “sweater”) shaver to gently remove pills. Pilling should decrease once loose fibers are removed.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
- Metal surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Avoid contact with excessive moisture.
- Wipe-up spills immediately with a soft, dry cloth; remove dirt with a damp cloth. Dry immediately.
- Do not clean using care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage metal finishes.
- Avoid using abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals as these could scratch or mark surfaces.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.