- Hand-knotted using 70% wool and 30% viscose.
- Recommended for medium-traffic areas. Medium-traffic rugs are best-suited for areas such as dining rooms and home offices, which may see a moderate amount of daily traffic.
- 5'6" x 8'6" rugs weigh 54 lbs.
- 8' x 11' rugs weigh 80 lbs.
- 9' x 13' rugs weigh 87.9 lbs.
- 10' x 14' rugs weigh 103 lbs.
- 12' x 15' rugs weigh 133 lbs.
- Due to the nature of handcrafted rugs—colors, sizes, weights, and designs may vary, making each piece truly unique.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Handcrafted rugs may vary in design, color, pattern, size, and weight; adding character to each piece and making it truly unique.
- Use rug pads to protect your rugs and floors from transfer and wear—and to prevent sliding and slippage with use.
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to minimize damage and wear.
- Rotate rugs every three months to avoid uneven fading and wear.
- Avoid sources of excess heat or abrasion, which could damage rug fibers, and avoid exposure to direct sunlight, which could cause fading and discoloration.
- Fibers may sprout or shed from your rug, relative to traffic and wear. This is normal, and loose threads may be trimmed with household scissors. Do not pull loose or sprouting threads, which could cause further damage.
- Dirt, food, and other loose debris can be scraped from your rug with a dull instrument.
- Rugs should be vacuumed in one direction (not back and forth) using handheld brushless attachments to prevent the pulling of threads. Brooms or carpet sweepers are preferred.
- If your rug is reversible, vacuum or sweep both sides if possible.
- Before cleaning, pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of material. After cleaning, blot dry with a towel or hang to dry.
- Spills should be removed immediately by blotting with a clean, absorbent, white cloth, lukewarm water, and mild soap.
- Wool rugs should only be cleaned with products designed specifically for wool.
- Periodically consult a professional cleaner for a thorough cleaning.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.