Iron Bar Cabinet
- Iron Bar cabinets are hand-forged by Indian artisans from solid iron.
- Cabinets are secured and artfully complemented by glass doors.
- Industrial style cabinet frames are accented by mirrored detailing.
- Our metal furnishings are craftsman-built and expertly finished to withstand day-to-day use. However, wear and tear of metal surfaces is relative to use and how well you maintain them.
- Metal surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- As iron and steel are prone to rust, avoid contact with excessive moisture.
- Wipe-up spills immediately with a soft, dry cloth; remove dirt with a damp cloth. Dry immediately to prevent moisture damage.
- Do not clean metal surfaces using care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could also damage metal finishes.
- Avoid using abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals as these could scratch or mark the metal’s surface.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Protect metal surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on finished metal surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.