- Console table frames are made from hand-forged wrought iron by Indian artisans.
- Iron is hand-finished with a rustic patina for an industrial-chic aesthetic.
- Four functioning wheels are cast from solid iron and finished to complement.
- Shelving is handcrafted from solid reclaimed wood.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Clean with a damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately.
- Metal surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Reclaimed wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features inherent to salvaged lumber. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Carefully dust reclaimed wood surfaces with a soft, dry, undyed cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Maintain reclaimed wood finishes by occasionally applying furniture wax.
- Before waxing, ensure reclaimed wood surfaces are clean and dry. Apply the wax in small sections along the wood’s grain.
- After the wax has dried, buff reclaimed wood surfaces for the desired sheen.
- Follow product use instructions carefully for best results. Do not over apply furniture wax as this could damage reclaimed wood finishes.
- Our reclaimed wood furnishings are artisan-crafted and finishes are applied by hand. Due to this, individual pieces will vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each piece truly unique.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly due to temperature and humidity. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- When assembling your new furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- Do not clean surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.