- Loom-knotted by Indian artisans.
- Made from 66% wool and 34% viscose.
- Recommended for high-traffic areas. Designed for the busiest areas of the home, high-traffic rugs are ideal for entryways, hallways, stairs, family rooms, and kitchens. High-traffic rugs and Performance Rugs are also great options for households with children and pets.
- 2'6" x 10' rug weighs 17.13 lbs.
- Due to the nature of handwoven rugs—colors, sizes, and designs may vary, making each piece truly unique.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Handcrafted rugs may vary in design, color, pattern, size, and weight; adding character to each piece and making it truly unique.
- Wool rugs should only be cleaned with products designed specifically for wool.
- Use rug pads to protect your rugs and floors from transfer and wear—and to prevent sliding and slippage with use.
- Use rug protectors under legs of heavy furniture to minimize damage and wear to rug fibers.
- Rotate rugs occasionally to distribute wear from traffic.
- Avoid sources of excess heat or abrasion as this could damage rug fibers.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, as this could cause fading and discoloration.
- Fibers may sprout or shed from your rug relative to traffic and wear. This is normal. Loose threads may be simply trimmed with household scissors.
- Do not pull loose or sprouting threads as this could cause further damage to your rug.
- Dirt, food, and other loose debris can be scraped from rugs with a dull instrument.
- Rugs should be vacuumed using handheld brushless attachments to prevent the pulling of threads. Brooms or sweepers are preferred.
- If your rug is reversible, vacuum or sweep both sides if possible.
- Before cleaning, pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of material.
- Spills should be removed immediately by blotting with a clean, absorbent, white cloth, lukewarm water, and mild soap.
- After cleaning, blot dry with a towel or hang to dry.
- Periodically consult a professional cleaner for a thorough cleaning.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.