Nueva Outdoor Coffee Table
- Our Nueva Collection is crafted from Glass fiber-Reinforced Concrete—made by layering high-strength glass fibers and cement to create a lightweight yet exceptionally durable, weather-resistant composite.
- Finished surfaces are colored, sealed, sanded, and coated with a polyurethane topcoat for added protection against scratching and staining.
- Inherent variations in shading and color along with natural imperfections—like surface cracks from finishing or non-structural hairline cracks due to age and exposure— will add character to your piece without affecting its integrity, quality, or performance.
- Protect your outdoor furnishings with resilient Sur Last® covers—specifically tailored to fit Arhaus outdoor collections. Speak to a design consultant for details.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- To preserve the finish and look of your outdoor furniture pieces while not in use, store them indoors or cover them securely during winter, heavy rain, and other periods of inclement weather.
- In freezing environments, thoroughly clean and dry, then store in a dry place (such as a garage or shed) to protect your pieces from moisture damage.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- Spot-clean concrete using a dry or damp cloth, mild soap, and water. Use a soft, clean cloth to dry.
- Follow product use instructions carefully for best results. Do not over apply as this could cause damage.
- Do not clean using window cleaner or cleaning agents containing bleach, citrus, olive oil, vinegar, or other acids, as these could damage sealants.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage surfaces and finishing.
- To prevent incidental damage (like scratching or chipping)—avoid accidentally hitting tabletop edges; Do not drag when moving; Do not drag sharp or coarse objects across surfaces.
- Never place hot dishes directly onto surfaces as this could cause scorching. Protect your surfaces from scorching and water marks by using coasters, trivets, felt pads, and non-plastic mats.