- Cast from a genuine tree root using high-grade, mineral-composition concrete.
- Tables are molded and hand-finished with stain by skilled artisans.
- Each piece is hand-polished to create a smooth, glass-like surface.
- Concrete is sealed to protect the finish against the elements.
- Arhaus outdoor collections are built to resist the elements and frame your outdoor gathering spaces in comfort and style, but they should also be protected from damage and extreme weather.
- To preserve the finish and look of your outdoor furniture while not in use, store them indoors or cover them securely during winter, heavy rain, and other periods of inclement weather.
- Concrete can be easily spot-cleaned using a dry or damp cloth.
- Concrete surfaces should be periodically cleaned with stone cleaner to preserve its overall finish.
- Follow product use instructions carefully for best results. Do not over apply as this could cause damage.
- Do not clean concrete surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage concrete surfaces and finishes.
- Protect stone surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.