Sullivan Wide Dresser
- Handcrafted by artisans from reclaimed European oak veneers, sustainably sourced solid yellow poplar, solid oak, and engineered hardwood. Drawer boxes are made with oak veneers.
- Reclaimed European oak salvaged from wood beams showcases natural weathering, unique cracks, joint lines, and saw marks that make each piece one-of-a-kind.
- Cracks in reclaimed oak are filled with black resin to ensure a smooth surface and add unique detail to each piece.
- In addition to its stunning, organic appeal, our reclaimed wood is treasured in many of our collections as a contribution to preserving healthy and sustainable eco-systems.
- Surfaces are hand-sanded, coated with several layers of rich glaze to emphasize the wood’s natural beauty, then sealed with a matte lacquer for added protection.
- Natural wood may display small splits, knots, or other organic features that will add character to your piece without affecting its quality or performance.
- Bases and hardware made from iron feature a complementary Burnished Graphite finish.
- Drawers feature soft-close glides.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Artisan-crafted furnishings made from natural wood with hand-applied finishes may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Arhaus finishes may change over time, and natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other features that will add character to your piece without affecting its quality or performance.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly as temperature and humidity cause the wood to expand and contract. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- To prevent moisture damage (like water rings), wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in finishes.
- When assembling new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks (like scratching, scorching, and water marks) by using coasters, trivets, felt pads, and non-plastic mats.
- Lift wood furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
- Ensure your furniture sits in a level position to ensure the longevity of your piece, as frames tend to warp if standing on an uneven surface.