- Craftsman-built pieces are constructed from Finnish pine, oak veneers, and white marble, featuring reinforced mortise-and-tenon joinery for added strength and stability.
- Wood surfaces are hand-stained with a striking finish and protective lacquer for subtle sheen.
- Zinc-alloy hardware features a light brass finish.
- Round Coffee Table weighs approximately 185.5 lbs.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Artisan-crafted furnishings made from natural wood with hand-applied finishes may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Arhaus finishes may change over time, and natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other features that will add character to your piece without affecting its quality or performance.
- Stone pieces may display natural mineral deposits, swirling, joint lines, veining, or other features that will add character to your piece without affecting its quality or performance.
- Our stone tops feature a protective wax topcoat. To preserve this topcoat, and the integrity of the stone itself, we recommend using a granite and quartz cleaner daily, as well as a granite and quartz polish weekly. We also recommend using a granite sealer biannually.
- Wax topcoats can have an adverse reaction when in contact with hot items. To avoid this, we recommend placing hot items on non-porous coasters or placemats.
- Spot-clean using a damp cloth, mild soap, and water. Use a towel to dry.
- Occasionally clean using cleaning agents specifically designed for stone.
- Stone surfaces can be easily cleaned with non-corrosive, non-abrasive cleaning agents. Rinse thoroughly and dry immediately.
- Avoid using window cleaner or cleaning agents containing lemon, vinegar, or other acids as these could cause damage to stone surfaces.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- To prevent moisture damage (like water rings), wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in finishes.
- When assembling new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood or stone surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks (like scratching, scorching, and water marks) by using coasters, trivets, felt pads, and non-plastic mats.
- Lift furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly as temperature and humidity cause the wood to expand and contract. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Ensure your furniture sits in a level position to ensure the longevity of your piece, as frames tend to warp if standing on an uneven surface.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.