- Craftsman-built tabletops are handcrafted from elegant bluestone or white marble supported by solid oak.
- Finished stone surfaces are polished to accentuate natural mineral deposits, swirling, joint lines, veining, and other natural features, which add character to each piece without affecting quality or performance. Tabletop surfaces are not sealed.
- Solid oak wood under stone surfaces is distressed, and finished in a complementary tone before being sanded, lacquered, and waxed for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Tulip-style table bases are made from forged iron with a lacquered finish, creating a sleek, modern aesthetic.
- 39" Table seats up to 2.
- 48" Table seats up to 4.
- 54" Table seats up to 6.
- 60" Table seats up to 8.
- Artisan-crafted furnishings made from natural materials with hand-applied finishes may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Arhaus finishes may change over time, and natural materials may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other features that will add character to your piece without affecting its quality or performance.
- Occasionally dust lacquered surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Metal surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Our stone tops feature a protective wax topcoat. To preserve this topcoat, and the integrity of the stone itself, we recommend using a granite and quartz cleaner daily, as well as a granite and quartz polish weekly. We also recommend using a granite sealer biannually.
- Wax topcoats can have an adverse reaction when in contact with hot items. To avoid this, we recommend placing hot items on non-porous coasters or placemats.
- Occasionally clean stone tabletops using cleaning agents specifically designed for stone.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- Avoid contact with excessive moisture.
- Wipe-up spills immediately with a soft, dry cloth; remove dirt with a damp cloth. Dry immediately.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Avoid using window cleaner or cleaning agents containing lemon, vinegar, or other acids as these could cause damage to stone surfaces.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in finishes.
- When assembling new furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking.
- Never place hot dishes directly on surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks (like scratching, scorching, and water marks) by using coasters, trivets, felt pads, and non-plastic mats.
- Lift furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
- Do not use table pedestals as footrests.
- Ensure your furniture sits in a level position to ensure the longevity of your piece, as frames tend to warp if standing on an uneven surface.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.