Details• Crypton® Performance Fabric is Earth-friendly, recyclable, and sustainably certified, engineered with stain, odor, and moisture resistance in every fiber.
• Craftsman-built frame made from reinforced engineered hardwood provides added strength and stability.
• Seat and backrest are generously padded with foam for a relaxing, “sink-into” feel.
• Metal swivel base features effortless, 360-degree rotation.
Care• Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
• Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
• Pieces upholstered in Crypton® Nomad Snow are code SW: Spot-clean using distilled water or water-based cleaning agents. Foam from a mild detergent or mild dry-cleaning solvents can also be used.
• Crypton® fabrics can be cleaned using clear, mild detergent and water. Do not bleach. For tough stains, rub with a soft brush. Blot with a clean towel, rinsing thoroughly; let air-dry.
• Metal surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
• Avoid contact with excessive moisture.
• Wipe-up spills immediately with a soft, dry cloth; remove dirt with a damp cloth. Dry immediately.
• Do not clean using care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage metal finishes.
• Avoid using abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals as these could scratch or mark surfaces.
• To help prevent fabrics from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
• Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
• Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
• Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
• If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
• Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
• For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
• All fabrics may pill from friction and normal wear, as everyday use loosens fibers. Occasionally use a fabric (or “sweater”) shaver to gently remove pills. Pilling should decrease once loose fibers are removed.
• Lift furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.