ARHAUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in material and workmanship. It is your responsibility to notify us of visible defects and variances within 14 days of delivery. Normal wear and tear or damage from daily use, however, is not warranted-for example, fabrics and leathers may naturally fade or deteriorate over time, and cushion cores may soften and lose shape; these normal conditions are not what we consider manufacturers’ defects and are not covered under our warranty. Please visit Limited Warranty for further details.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
To process a return or exchange, we require you to provide the original receipt. Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment, except in the case of cash and check purchases, in which a corporate check will be issued and could take up to 15 business days to process. If a purchase is made with a rewards certificate and the merchandise is returned, the reward is forfeited, unless making an exchange of equal or greater value at the time of return. In accordance with state and local laws, any taxes paid will be refunded. Delivery fees are only refunded if the item returned is found to have a manufacturer defect or was damaged in transit. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise that is returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. It is your responsibility to ensure furnishings fit through all interior structures and into the desired space. Items that are returned or exchanged due to size will be refunded minus the initial delivery fee and restocking fee. For merchandise picked up at the home, refunds will be processed once it has been received at our warehouse. Depending on your pick up location, the processing of this refund can take up to 30 days.
- Stock furniture, Revivals, Poufs & Rugs : We maintain a 14 day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to stock merchandise that is returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage.
- Special order furniture : This merchandise is made to your specifications and therefore, we do not accept cancellations, returns or exchanges. A 50% deposit is required at time of purchase. The 50% deposit will not be refunded for reasons other than manufacturer defect or damage. Due to the handmade nature of these products, dimensions can vary plus or minus 2 inches. Orders that include customers own material, cutting for approval or cutting to match are subject to additional lead time. All special order items have been denoted with an asterisk (*) on the sales invoice.
- Mattresses : We gladly offer our guests up to 60 days from delivery to return or exchange this merchandise to ensure your satisfaction. We recommend that you experience the benefits of your new mattress for the noted time period before considering a return or exchange. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied when returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage.
- Non-Furniture items : Merchandise including decorative accessories, mirrors, lighting, pillows, throws, bedding, bedding sheets, drapery, dinnerware, glassware, flatware, table linens, serving and specialty accent merchandise, and any other soft goods must be returned within a 30 day period and with the original receipt in order to receive a refund or exchange. Arhaus Jewels must be returned with the original receipt in order to receive a refund or exchange. Drapery and bedding must be returned in the original packaging.
- Clearance Items (marked Last Chance), Direct Ship Artwork, Fresh Décor, One-of-a Kinds, and Wallpaper : These items are sold "as-is" and cannot be returned, or exchanged. All sales are final as these are non-warrantied items. If any of the above items are refused or returned after delivery, a 50% restocking fee will be applied. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team within 14 days of delivery.
- Floor Samples : Floor Samples are final sale, sold “as-is” and cannot be returned or exchanged. These items must be paid in full at the time of purchase and picked up within 14 days of the purchase date or after the release date. If a floor sample is not picked within this timeframe, the order will be cancelled and a 50 % restocking fee will be applied. Arhaus associates are not permitted to load floor samples into customer vehicles.
- Worry Free : The worry free protection plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY & DELIVERY
Merchandise in stock will be delivered within 2 to 4 weeks depending upon the location of your residence. International shipments may require additional lead-time. Merchandise will not be held more than 90 days at our warehouse. Special Order merchandise will require additional production time. Special Order lead times will vary due to fabric availability and manufacturing delays. No time frame is guaranteed. Please allow for additional time to deliver the merchandise. Once your merchandise is received at our warehouse, you will be contacted to set up a delivery date to your residence. If you are unable to accept delivery beyond 30 days of your merchandise being fully committed in our warehouse, your order must be paid in full and cannot be returned, refused, canceled or exchanged. Ensure that someone 18 years of age of older is home to accept delivery.
PRICING & PROMOTIONS
Pricing in Stores, Catalog and Online is in U.S. dollars. Applicable taxes according to state and local laws apply to all purchases. The price and availability of any merchandise is subject to change, along with any given date regarding arrival of merchandise into our warehouse and shipping fees. We reserve the right to refuse the order of any merchandise that we deem is erroneously priced, described and shown in Stores and Online.
PAYMENT & DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS
We require a 50% deposit on all orders. Full payment is required prior to the scheduling of the delivery. Clearance merchandise, Floor Samples, and One-of-a-Kinds must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
Our warranty applies only to reasonable residential (non-commercial) use and is void if the furniture is used in what is considered to be a non-household setting, and/or misused, handled improperly, reupholstered and/or repaired by any other resource other than Arhaus and/or our agents.
Effective: February 19, 2021