ARHAUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
At Arhaus, we are committed to helping you tell your home design story. We are committed to bringing you furnishing and décor handmade by the world’s most skilled artisans, using the highest quality sustainably sourced materials. We pay attention to every detail in the construction process to ensure a quality piece.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
We warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in material and workmanship. It is your responsibility to notify us of visible defects and variances within 14 days of delivery. Normal wear and tear or damage from daily use, however, is not warranted—for example, fabrics and leathers may naturally fade or deteriorate over time, and cushion cores may soften and lose shape; these normal conditions are not what we consider manufacturers’ defects and are not covered by our warranty. Click here to see full details.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
To process a return or exchange, we require you to provide the original receipt. Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment, except in the case of cash and check purchases, in which a corporate check will be issued and could take up to 15 days to process. If a purchase is made with a rewards certificate and the merchandise is returned, the reward is forfeited, unless making an exchange of equal or greater value at the time of return. In accordance with state and local laws, any taxes paid will be refunded. Delivery fees are only refunded if the item returned is found to have a manufacturer defect or was damaged in transit. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise that is returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. It is your responsibility to ensure furnishings fit through all interior structures and into the desired space. Items that are returned or exchanged due to size will be refunded only in the form of a store gift card minus the initial delivery fee and/or restocking fee. For merchandise picked up at the home, refunds will be processed once it has been received at our warehouse. Depending on your pick up location, the processing of this refund can take up to 30 days.
- Stock Furniture & Rugs : We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to stock merchandise that is returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage.
- Special-Order Merchandise : This merchandise is made to your specifications and therefore, once your order is complete, we do not accept cancellations, returns or exchanges for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at time of purchase. The 50% deposit will not be refunded for reasons other than manufacturer defect or damage. Due to the handmade nature of these products, dimensions can vary plus or minus 2 inches. Orders that include customer's own material, cutting for approval or cutting to match are subject to additional lead time. All special order items have been denoted with an asterisk on the sales invoice.
- Mattresses : We gladly offer our guests up to 60 days from delivery to return or exchange this merchandise to ensure your satisfaction. We recommend that you experience the benefits of your new mattress for the noted time period before considering a return or exchange. A 10% restocking fee and delivery fee will be applied when returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer's defect or damage.
- Non-Furniture items : Merchandise including decorative accessories, mirrors, lighting, pillows, throws, bedding, bedding sheets, drapery, dinnerware, glassware, flatware, table linens, serving and specialty accent merchandise, and any other soft goods must be returned within a 30 day period and with the original receipt in order to receive a refund or exchange. Arhaus Jewels must be returned with the original receipt in order to receive a refund or exchange. Drapery and Bedding merchandise must be returned in the original product packaging.
- Clearance Items, Floor Samples, Direct Ship Artwork, Relics, Revivals, and Custom Italian Wallpaper : These items are sold "as-is" and cannot be returned, or exchanged. All sales are final as these are non-warrantied items. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately.
- Wallpaper : Wallpaper sold by the roll must be returned within a 30-day period with the original receipt in its original packaging and accompanied by a call tag. Please call our Concierge Team to receive a call tag. A 10% restocking fee and delivery fee will be applied when returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage.
- Worry Free : The worry free protection plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY & DELIVERY
Merchandise in stock being delivered via our Large-Parcel delivery methods will be delivered within two to four weeks depending upon the location of your residence. Merchandise being delivered via our Small-Parcel delivery methods will be delivered according to the delivery method selected. International shipments may require additional lead time.
Merchandise in our warehouse cannot be held more than 90 days. After 90 days, full payment for the merchandise is required and delivery must be scheduled for your order. At this time, no refunds, exchanges, or cancelations can be made, unless your product has been damaged upon delivery.
Special-Order merchandise will require additional production time as these items are produced to specifically fulfill your order. Lead times will vary due to material availability and manufacturing delays. No time frame is guaranteed. Please allow for additional time for delivery.
Once your Special-Order merchandise being delivered via our Large-Parcel delivery methods is received at our warehouse, you will be contacted to set up a delivery date to your residence.Made-to-Order merchandise being delivered via our Small-Parcel delivery methods will be delivered within three to four weeks of your order being completed and processed.
PRICING & PROMOTIONS
Pricing in stores, catalog and online is in U.S. dollars. Applicable taxes according to state and local laws apply to all purchases. The price and availability of any merchandise is subject to change, along with any given date regarding arrival of merchandise into our warehouse and shipping fees. We reserve the right to refuse the order of any merchandise that we deem is erroneously priced, described and shown in stores and online.
PAYMENT & DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS
We require a 50% deposit on all orders. Full payment is required prior to the scheduling of the delivery. Clearance merchandise, Floor Samples, Relics and Revivals must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
Our warranty is non-transferrable and applies to residential (non-commercial) use only and is void if the furniture is used in what is considered to be a non-household setting, or misused, handled improperly, reupholstered or repaired by any resource other than us or our partners.
For all Concierge service requests, please contact our Concierge team at 866.427.4287 or at
and we will be glad to assist you.
Effective: August 24, 2017