Adones Outdoor Bar Table
- This collection is crafted from sustainably harvested teak wood, selected for its natural beauty and durability.
- Teak hardwood contains natural oils that repel insects, prevent drying, and resist moisture. Teak is also resistant to fungal decay, rotting, and warping due to temperature or humidity.
- Artisan-crafted finishes are applied by hand, using pigment and a wire brush to create subtly distressed appearances.
- Small imperfections may expose underlying teak wood. If left uncovered, finishes will gradually fade after a season of use. Exposed teak will gradually acquire a beautiful silvery-grey patina (typical of untreated teak wood), adding unique character to your piece.
- Dining tables feature holes to accommodate outdoor umbrellas.
- Protect your outdoor furnishings with resilient Sur Last® covers—specifically tailored to fit Arhaus outdoor collections. Speak to a design consultant for details.
- Bar table seats up to 4
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- To preserve the finish and look of your outdoor furniture pieces while not in use, store them indoors or cover them securely during winter, heavy rain, and other periods of inclement weather.
- Before storing, clean fabrics and ensure cushions are free of moisture, dirt, and debris.
- In saltwater environments, rinse furniture and wash with soap weekly to remove salt deposits that can damage finishes.
- In freezing environments, thoroughly clean and dry, then store in a dry place (such as a garage or shed) to protect your pieces from moisture damage.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- Teak should be dusted and gently polished using a dry, clean, soft cloth to preserve its finish and luster.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Do not clean using pressure cleaners, as these can damage surfaces.
- Our teak finishes are created using a wire brush and pigment applied to teak surfaces. Imperfections such as hairline cracks may be present. If left uncovered, finishes will fade away after a season of use. Once the finish fades, exposing unfinished teak to the elements, furniture will begin to acquire the beautiful silvery-grey patina that is typical of untreated teak.
- To keep clean and mold-free, and prolong teak finishes, protect your furniture with our custom-fit covers when not in use.
- To prevent moisture damage (like water rings), wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- When assembling new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks (like scratching, scorching, and water marks) by using coasters, trivets, felt pads, and non-plastic mats.
- Lift wood furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
- Do not lean back in chairs, and avoid using chair stretchers or table pedestals as footrests.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.