Edgewater Outdoor Faux Marble Dining Table
- Faux white marble tabletops are crafted from glass fiber-reinforced concrete—made by layering high-strength glass fibers and cement to create a lightweight yet exceptionally durable, weather-resistant composite.
- Faux marble surfaces are hand-finished using a water transfer technique, resulting in tabletops that resemble natural marble with unique grey veining.
- Grey concrete composite table bases are reinforced with metal frames for added stability and durability.
- Finished surfaces are polished, sealed, and coated with a clear polyurethane topcoat for added protection against scratching and staining.
- Due to the inherent variety found in our Edgewater Table surfaces, no two pieces will appear exactly alike. Variations in color and texture make each piece truly one-of-a-kind.
- Inherent variations along with natural imperfections—like surface cracks from finishing or non-structural hairline cracks due to age and exposure— will add character to your piece without affecting its integrity, quality, or performance.
- 54" Dining Table seats up to 6.
- 60" Dining Table seats up to 8.
- Protect your outdoor furnishings with resilient Sur Last® covers—specifically tailored to fit Arhaus outdoor collections. Speak to a design consultant for details.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- To preserve the finish and look of your outdoor furniture pieces while not in use, store them indoors or cover them securely during winter, heavy rain, and other periods of inclement weather.
- In freezing environments, thoroughly clean and dry, then store in a dry place (such as a garage or shed) to protect your pieces from moisture damage.
- Spot-clean using a dry or damp cloth, mild soap, and water. Use a soft, clean cloth to dry.
- Follow product use instructions carefully for best results. Do not over apply as this could cause damage.
- Do not clean using window cleaner or cleaning agents containing bleach, citrus, olive oil, vinegar, or other acids, as these could damage sealants.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage surfaces and finishing.
- To prevent incidental damage (like scratching or chipping)—avoid accidentally hitting tabletop edges; Do not drag when moving; Do not drag sharp or coarse objects across surfaces.
- Never place hot dishes directly onto surfaces as this could cause scorching. Protect your surfaces from scorching and water marks by using coasters, trivets, felt pads, and non-plastic mats.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.