Rowan Modular Single Glass Cabinet
- Pieces hand-painted with Scoria Black exteriors are hand-built from solid mahogany supported by engineered hardwood.
- Pieces hand-painted with Cirrus exteriors are hand-built from solid poplar supported by engineered hardwood.
- Cabinet interiors are surfaced with ash veneers and are hand-stained with complementing finishes.
- Cabinets featuring Scoria Black exteriors are complemented by Stone on Ash interiors.
- Cabinets featuring Cirrus exteriors are complemented by Honey Whitewash interiors.
- Finished wood surfaces are coated with a clear lacquer for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Cabinet doors and drawers are accented with complementary iron pulls finished in brass or pewter tones.
- Rowan cabinets feature adjustable/removable shelving to accommodate any storage needs.
- Glass-door cabinets feature beveled-edge detailing.
- Beveled glass is produced by cutting glass to specific angles, leaving a thinner edge that has unique optical properties.
- Cord management holes accommodate electronics and media equipment.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Artisan-crafted furnishings made from natural wood with hand-applied finishes may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Arhaus finishes may change over time, and natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other features that will add character to your piece without affecting its quality or performance.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly as temperature and humidity cause the wood to expand and contract. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Ensure your furniture sits in a level position to ensure the longevity of your piece, as frames tend to warp if standing on an uneven surface.
- Recommended care for wood furnishings may vary depending on the type of wood and finishes applied to each surface.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- To prevent moisture damage (like water rings), wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Gently polish glass components with glass cleaner. Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in finishes.
- When assembling new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks (like scratching, scorching, and water marks) by using coasters, trivets, felt pads, and non-plastic mats.
- Lift wood furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.