- Candle holders are artisan-crafted in India from hand-blown mercury glass.
- Candles are hand-poured in America using soy-blend wax, fragrance, and cotton wicks.
- Wild Fig Tree Candles feature the scents of fresh leafy greens, black currant, cassis, lily amber, and musk poured into reusable, hand-blown, mossy-green mercury glass containers.
- Candles burn for approximately 70 hours.
- Dust with a soft cloth.
- To prevent damage or injury please follow these recommendations for safe use:
- Candle wicks should be trimmed to a quarter inch before burning to ensure safe flames and even burning.
- Burn until the entire surface of the candle becomes molten, to allow the candle to burn evenly and to maximize burn time.
- Candle flames should be extinguished gently to avoid splattering.
- Never leave burning candles unattended as this is a fire hazard.
- Keep burning candles away from flammable objects, and avoid placing candles in drafts as this could cause flames to spread.
- Keep burning candles away from children and pets to prevent injury.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.