Shown In: DOUBLE PEWTER
30"W X 36"D X 36"H
Bingham 30" Upholstered Chair in Double Pewter
SKU: 31237CABDPAvailable in mid-June
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
The clean, beautiful lines of a modern easel back and exposed solid maple frame, combines with the ultimate in comfort, defining the handcrafted artistry of our Bingham Chair and matching Ottoman. Not only do these stylish pieces mix well with modern décor, this chair shows beautifully from all angles. Exposed wood legs are hand-stained in a warm shade of hickory that perfectly complements the menswear coloring of the Double Pewter fabric. Benchmade by North Carolina upholstery artisans, our Bingham Chair and Ottoman will add elements of laidback elegance and sheer comfort to any living space.
30"W X 36"D X 36"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- These beautiful pieces are stocked in Double Pewter, a wondrously soft, yet durable polyester, reflecting a beautiful shade of light soft grey.
- Solid wood legs are hand-finished in a warm shade of Hickory, a finish that mixes well with the menswear coloring of the Double Pewter fabric.
- Built from kiln-dried, cross-directional hardwood laminate for lasting strength and stability, so it will not change shape due to changes in temperature or humidity.
- Strong, durable and earth friendly, the frame is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forest Initiative, an organization that maintains the standard in the preservation and protection of natural forests.
- Cushions are sustained by a steel suspension system secured with heavy-duty 11-gauge helical coil springs that are made of 95 percent recycled steel and aluminum.
- The seat cushions feature a 2.0 density foam core topped with an eco-friendly foam wrap consisting of more than 20 percent plant-based material and are encased in layers of soft Dacron plus an abundance of fibers, feathers and down to deliver an irresistibly soft and cozy feel.
- The entire insert is enfolded in sumptuous down/fiber blend that is channel stitched into a down-proof ticking to create that irresistible “sink into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape through years of use.
- These pieces are constructed with mortise and tenon assembly, which is one of the best ways to secure two pieces of wood that connects at a “t.” The end of one piece is fashioned into a round or rectangular shape (tenon), which is designed to fit into the same size hole on the other end (mortise).
- Depending on the type of fabric you select, certain cleaning codes apply. It is extremely important that you adhere to the specifications of these cleaning codes in order to get the maximum cleaning results.
- For all cleaning codes, pre-test any/all cleaners for color loss and fabric compatibility. Use distilled water when mixing cleaners with water. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- All fabric may fade over time. Wearability of fabric is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- For a quick spot clean, use a solvent based cleaning product.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Do not drag this piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.