42" DIAMETER X 19" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Palmer Round Nesting Coffee Table in Bali Brown
SKU: 35PALMBROUNDAvailable at the end of July
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Crafted from solid American oak or Indonesian mango wood, our Palmer Occasional Collection features clean design, modern lines and subtle detailing. Each plank is hand-planed and hand-sanded by Indonesian artisans, who bring artistry and unique character to sustainably grown and harvested wood. Let each piece of this versatile collection frame your home in sophisticated style.
42" DIAMETER X 19" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Pieces finished in Natural Oak are handcrafted of solid oak wood grown and harvested in the United States.
- Pieces finished in Bali Brown are handcrafted of solid Indonesian mango wood.
- All wood used to craft this collection is sustainably grown and harvested.
- Each wood plank is hand-finished with a weathered appearance, displaying unique texture and accenting the wood’s natural features.
- Artisans apply a matte lacquer topcoat to each piece for extra protection.
- Each table frame is constructed with mortise-and-tenon joinery to ensure superior structural reliability.
- Parsons-style iron bases are powder-coated to prevent rusting and provide a protective finish.
- Round Nesting Coffee Tables feature four pull-out extensions, which can be used as stools for additional seating or as additional table surfaces.
- Due to the nature of materials used and hand-applied finishes, color, pattern, and texture may vary, making each piece unique.
- Wood furnishings may also display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other natural features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Due to changes in temperature or humidity, wood furnishings may display slight movement from season to season.
- Regular maintenance of wood and metal surfaces is required.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water. Towel-dry.
- Dust lacquered wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Hand-wash metal with a damp cloth and mild soap. Dry immediately.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.