52" W X 15" D X 31.25" H
Reese Mirrored Console Table
SKU: 35REESECONLimited Quantity
Extra 10% Applied in Cart
Inspired by the art deco aesthetics and architecture of the 1920s, each glamorous design in our Reese Collection is craftsman-built with beveled, mirrored glass surfaces framed in solid parawood and tulip wood veneers ornamented by artfully sculpted detailing. Each glass surface is hand-finished with an antiqued patina for a rustic-chic effect. Durable table frames are accentuated by tapered legs and grey-finished wood trim, which creates delicate silhouettes. Midcentury-inspired hardware on drawers are finished with an antiqued silver patina, adding an eclectically vintage touch to these fabulous accent tables.
52" W X 15" D X 31.25" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Table frames are craftsman-built from solid parawood with tulip wood veneers.
- Mirrored glass surfaces feature beveled panels to achieve a jewel-like appearance and provide contrast in texture.
- Hand-applied finishes are artfully antiqued to create a rustic-chic appearance.
- Wood finishes are lacquered for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Drawers are accented with antique silver-finished drawer pulls and sit on side-mounted metal glides.
- Regular maintenance of wood and mirrored glass surfaces is required.
- Due to the nature of materials used and hand-applied finishes, color, pattern, and texture may vary, making each piece unique.
- Wood furnishings may also display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other natural features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Due to changes in temperature or humidity, wood furnishings may display slight movement from season to season.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water. Towel-dry.
- Dust lacquered wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Avoid overtightening hardware, as this may cause cracking.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.