Shown In: BIDFORD SYCAMORE
98"W X 38"D X 32"H
Chapman 98" Leather Sofa in Bidford Sycamore
SKU: 1297CHAPMBSLimited Quantity
Black Friday Sale - Save an Extra 10%!
Vintage frames with a modern feel.This versatile collection features hand-tufted detailing on classic silhouettes, which will hold their shape over time. Our Chapman Living pieces can serve well in a vintage tearoom or trendy loft apartment. Expertly fitted in Bidford leather—soft to the touch and lightly distressed, the artistry of this leather is seen in its burnished, polished surface juxtaposed against a velvety texture.
98"W X 38"D X 32"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Expertly upholstered in Bidford Sycamore, an aniline-dyed leather from New Zealand
- Aniline-dyed leather is hand-finished to accentuate its natural color variations, distinct texture, and other unique features.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a foam-padded, no-sag, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions and backrests for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam wrapped around flexible coils, which provide additional, continuous support.
- Down, feather, and poly fiber padding creates relaxing sink, and cotton, down-proof casings maintain cushion shape.
- Cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Depending on the type of fabric you select, certain cleaning codes apply.
- Bidford leather should be cleaned with mineral water only.
- Avoid using leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills by blotting with a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean liquid spills with mild soap and distilled water. Air-dry.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.