Pier Upholstered 88" Sofa in Darling Feather
Shown In: DARLING FEATHER
Special Order Colors
88"W X 40"D X 39"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Exuding the relaxing and worry-free vibe of modern coastal styling, our Pier living collection features exceedingly comfortable seating expertly fitted in soft and breezy coastal fabrics. Pier’s generously padded upholstery is complemented by slim shelter track arms and a sleek, solid wood base. Frames are craftsman-built in North Carolina from sustainably sourced hardwood, which sustains a recycled-steel spring suspension system beneath ample cushions. This casual yet elegant design will perfectly frame your living space in resilient, “sink-into” comfort.
- Hand-finished legs are crafted from solid maple.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced, cross-directional hardwood laminate for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature recycled-steel spring suspension beneath seat cushions; while backrests are sustained by flexible webbing for comfortable, evenly dispersed support.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from plant-based material.
- Down, feather, and poly fiber padding creates relaxing sink, and cotton, down-proof casings maintain cushion shape.
- Cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Depending on the fabric or leather selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Darling Feather fabric are S CODE: Spot-clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.