Shown In: 8402 NATURAL
56"W X 38"D X 46"H
Portsmouth 56" Upholstered Settee in 8402 Natural
SKU: 26430NAIn Stock
Welcome aboard the Portsmouth. If you like your deconstructed pieces a little less deconstructed, you’ll love our Portsmouth Settee. Exuding coastal chicness and quaint harbor charm, the upholstered back of this luxurious settee is sectioned by three cross spalls, suggesting the exposed hull of a small wooden boat. Brass nailheads gracefully follow the settee’s lines, showcasing a shape that delights with a woven linen-cotton blend. The solid beech frame is finished through a multi-step process that dramatizes the wood’s many natural markings and enhances the surface’s tone and texture. Tapered legs feature handsomely hand-carved detailing where they join the frame. Cozy kidney pillows are also included for added lumbar support.
56"W X 38"D X 46"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Stocked in a natural-colored linen-cotton blend.
- Custom order in 200 designer-inspired fabrics and 20+ leathers for a slight increase in price.
- Through a multi-step process, the wood is given a weathered look that highlights naturally occurring nicks and antique-inspired markings.
- Available in 10+ other finishes.
- Portsmouth’s construction delivers an exceedingly strong and stable frame that is built from a solid beech wood.
- The frame is enhanced with a distinctive no-sag construction sustained by a network of resilient sinuous springs that provide flexible and evenly dispersed support.
- Tapered legs feature handsomely carved detail where they join the frame.
- Spot clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- Pre-test all cleaners for color loss and fabric compatibility.
- Spills should be removed immediately.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Dust legs with a soft cloth and use Guardsman® Wood Polish occasionally.
- All fabric may fade over time. Wearability of fabric is relative to care and use.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.