Shown In: DELFINA LINEN
39"W X 36"D X 34"H
Sutton Slipcovered Swivel Chair In Delfina Linen
SKU: 39947CSBMDLIn Stock
Embodying the crisp, timeless flair of coastal living, our Sutton collection is created with an easy yet elegant lifestyle in mind. Whether lounging in a sunroom with a magazine or curled up in front of a television for movie night, Sutton’s comfortable lines embrace the entire family for hours of enjoyment. This classic swivel chair cushion has a thickly padded rolled arms and a softly tailored waterfall skirt, offers a transitional silhouette that fits in almost any home. Dressed up with hand-beaded pillows or dressed down with a cozy throw, these pieces remain classic and beautifully fitted throughout the years. A wide array of washable slipcovers allows you to customize for a look that is effortless and long-wearing. Invite this collection into your home—it’s sure to last through many memories.
39"W X 36"D X 34"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- The chair slipcover is stocked in Delfina Linen, that mixes delightfully with a range of solid and patterned fabrics.
- For the same price as stock, our Serenity and Serene fabrics are available by special order in an array of soothing, earthy shades to complement any décor.
- The ultimate in family friendliness and easy, carefree living, these slipcovers are easily removed for laundering in your home machine.
- To create a look that’s all your own, Sutton may be custom ordered in your choice of one of more than 400 designer-inspired fabrics, or in a fitted style, for a slight increase in price.
- The frame is constructed of kiln-dried, cross-directional hardwood to deliver enduring strength that resists cracking, splitting and warping.
- Featuring benchmade craftsmanship, these pieces are constructed with mortise and tenon assembly, which is one of the best ways to secure two pieces of wood that connects at a “t”. The end of one piece is fashioned into a round or rectangular shape (tenon), which is designed to fit into the same size hole on the other end (mortise)
- The seat cushions feature thick foam cores wrapped in multiple layers of Dacron and feather/down/fiber blend to create that irresistible “sink-into” feel.
- The contents of the seat cushion are encased in a channel-stitched, muslin casing to prevent shifting or escaping of contents through years of use.
- For firm yet flexible support, the cushions rest on a steel suspension system secured with heavy-duty 11-gauge helical coil springs.
- The stocked slipcovers are washable in your home washing machine, using a gentle cycle, cold water and a mild liquid detergent without bluing agents or bleach.
- Remove slipcovers and close all zippers and openings before loading into machine—dividing into smaller loads if necessary. When finished, tumble dry on low heat for five minutes, then continue on air-only cycle for 10–15 minutes more.
- While still slightly damp, remove immediately and refit onto piece. Stand cushion on end and rotate periodically until completely dry.
- For quick spot-cleaning, use a solvent or water-based cleaning product.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.