Shown In: LIBBY FUDGE
30"W X 34"D X 40"H
SELECT A COLOR:
Wordsmith 30" Leather Recliner in Libby Fudge
SKU: 31322KALLFIn Stock
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
With an adventurous blend of artisan-crafted leather, hand-finished wood framing, and midcentury modern styling, our Wordsmith Collection of accent seating is ideal for long hours of reading, writing and relaxation. Tall, dramatic silhouettes create a perfect pitch for your back and head, while solid maple arms are gently contoured with elbow cradles. Premium hides, finished to highlight their coloring and rich texture, add luxury to craftsman-built upholstery. Exposed stitching and other handcrafted details add a layer of charm and character to every sophisticated piece.
30"W X 34"D X 40"H
SELECT A COLOR:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Our Sierra stain is hand-applied to complement our Libby Fudge leather. Our Fossil finish complements our Leigh Wolf leather and Harley Granite fabric.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced, cross-directional hardwood laminate for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature recycled-steel spring suspension beneath seat cushions. Backrests are a sustained by no-sag, sinuous support for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Poly fiber padding creates relaxing sink. Cotton casings maintain cushion shape.
- Reclining mechanisms are made from solid steel for lasting reliability.
- Recliner features semi and fully reclined positions.
- Please allow 2'-3' of clearance behind the recliner to properly recline.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Clean Libby Fudge and Leigh Wolf leather with our wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills by blotting with a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean liquid spills with mild soap and distilled water. Air-dry.
- Brindle hide should be lightly vacuumed with upholstery attachment.
- Spot-clean dirt or stains with a brush, mild soap and water.
- Brush gently in the direction of the hair. Air-dry.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not drag, drop, or lean.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.